2018/19 pay award for teachers
The Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT) followed the recommendation from the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document (STPCD) and paid staff:
- 3.5% on the Main Scale on all points of the scale;
- 2% on the Upper Pay Scale on all points of the scale;
- 1.5% on the Leadership Pay Scale;
- 2% on the Leading Practitioner Scale;
- 2% on all allowances.
Pay progression data
CMAT has now analysed the pay progression data for 2018/19 which and the overall progression rate across the Trust is 87.3%
The NASUWT has consulted upon a number of policies, including:
- Teachers’ Pay Policy;
- Teachers’ Appraisal Policy; and
- Teachers’ Capability Policy
Whilst some are still subject to further consultation, it remains the case that none of the policies identified above have been agreed with the NASUWT.