We are currently taking all enquiries by email to allow us to deal with greater volumes of enquiries.
Our Coronavirus Hub is being constantly updated with advice and guidance on the issues affecting you. In the Hub, you can find answers to your most frequently asked questions, as well as up-to-date advice tailored for all UK administrations.
If you have an employment-related query, please email the relevant advice line below, quoting your name and membership number. If you do not have your membership number, please quote your date of birth and postcode:
- England - email@example.com
- Northern Ireland - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotland - email@example.com
- Wales - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a login for the website, you can update parts of your own membership record online. You can use our forgotten password service to reset your password or to register for the first time.
Otherwise, please email us, quoting your membership number, at the separate links if you wish to:
- update any of your contact details or your employment details
- renew your membership, change any aspect of your payment details or subscription or any other membership query
If you don't know your membership number, please include your date of birth and your home postcode.