- Appointment of the new chair of Ofsted
- Redundancy announcements - Shambolic process
- Peter Clarke's report on the 'Trojan Horse' investigation - 'an inconvenient truth for the coalition government'
- NASUWT comments on 'Trojan Horse' investigation report
- Prime Minister challenged on ballot announcement
- NASUWT responds to the appointment of the new Secretary of State for Education
- NASUWT comments on LGA's call for education trusts
- NASUWT comments on CBI/Pearson Education and Skills Survey
- TALIS survey should serve as a wake-up call to the Coalition
- Freedoms and fragmentation puts pupils at risk
- Telford teachers to strike.
- Lib Dems call for restoration of educational entitlements they were instrumental in removing
- Message of Solidarity To Iraqi Trade Union members
- NASUWT comments on the 'New Deal'
- Assault on teachers' pay continues
- NASUWT comments on Ofsted reports on Birmingham schools
- Election of General Secretary of the NASUWT
- Pupils' educational opportunities blighted by the Coalition's social and economic policies
- Industrial Action By Other Unions - Advice for NASUWT members
- NASUWT comments on Ofsted behaviour inspections
- Hot Topics Read more
Campaign To Free Mahdi Now
Mahdi Abu Dheeb is still languishing in a Bahrain prison for protecting teachers' rights.
Find, Rate and Review Your Supply Teacher Agency
NASUWT has launched a website for supply teachers to have their say on supply agencies.
Northern Ireland - Proposed Teacher Redundancies
The NASUWT is deeply concerned by the recent Ministerial announcement regarding teacher redundancies.
- Industrial Action Read more
NASUWT responds to the appointment of the new Secretary of State for Education
Nicky Morgan replaces Michael Gove.