- States and teaching union agree groundbreaking 'education partnership'
- Coalition policies stymieing children's potential
- NASUWT challenges minister to empower teachers
- NASUWT steps up public awareness campaign around Conservative Party Conference
- NASUWT comments on Ofsted's pupil behaviour report
- NASUWT comments on the introduction of the National School Categorisation System
- NASUWT debates with Tristram Hunt at Labour Party Conference
- Poverty blighting education, NASUWT warns
- Fundamentally important role for education in securing inclusive prosperity
- NASUWT comments on Tristram Hunt's speech to the Labour Party Conference
- Beyond 2015: who should run our schools?
- NASUWT calls for an end to the exploitation of supply teachers
- Crisis in Iraq depriving children and young people of an education
- Anti gay laws fuelling rise in global homophobia
- NASUWT raises exploitation of supply teachers with Shadow Business Secretary at TUC
- A hazardous and corrosive record of trivialising and deregulating health and safety
- Maintaining world class schools
- "Checks on immigration status in schools will divide communities and create a climate of fear”
- Call to end the exploitation of supply teachers by unscrupulous agencies
- NASUWT comments on LGA school funding report
- Hot Topics Read more
Campaign To Free Mahdi Now
Mahdi Abu Dheeb is still languishing in a Bahrain prison for protecting teachers' rights.
Northern Ireland - Proposed Teacher Redundancies
The NASUWT is deeply concerned by the recent Ministerial announcement regarding teacher redundancies.
Latest information on the NASUWT industrial action.