- Government should admit it got it wrong on teacher recruitment
- NASUWT supports Safer Internet Day
- Three-school model would lead to uncertainty for pupils, parents and teachers
- Teachers' pay offer inadequate and unacceptable
- Renewed Government focus on teachers' excessive workload
- NASUWT comments on the National School Categorisation outcomes
- NASUWT comments on Estyn's Chief Inspector's annual report
- NASUWT comments on Select Committee report into Holocaust education
- Young teachers unable to get on property ladder
- NASUWT comments on 'Educate Against Hate' announcement from Nicky Morgan
- NASUWT holds National Improvement Framework Conference
- Newark Teachers Strike
- NASUWT warns teachers' pay review body that chaos, confusion, unfairness and discrimination is rife in schools
- NASUWT comments on standardised testing plans
- NASUWT rallies for an economic recovery that works for all
Advice & Support
Click above for more information
Get the most up-to-date information on teachers pay in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
LGBT Consultation Conference
Book your place for 13 February in Birmingham to debate the issues affecting LGBT teachers.
Marking Action Instructions and Guidance
Action short of strike action instructions and guidance on marking.