This event is designed to bring NASUWT Health and Safety Representatives and other key office holders up to date with current issues and to improve their understanding of health, safety and welfare issues in the workplace.
Delegates have access to a combination of keynote speeches, good practice seminars and Q&A sessions, all of which are of practical assistance in providing support to members.
The Seminar Day is held at the Union’s Headquarters in Rednal in June and is relevant for NASUWT members holding the following positions within the Union:
- Health and Safety Workplace Representatives
- Local Association Health and Safety Co-ordinators
- Federation Health and Safety Co-ordinators
- Health and Safety Training Officers
- Workplace Representatives
- Local Association Secretaries
- Federation Secretaries
- National Executive Members
The Union will contact members holding the positions indicated above to provide details of the June 2019 Seminar Day and invite booking.