This event is designed to bring NASUWT Health and Safety Representatives and other key office holders up to date with current issues and to improve their understanding of health, safety and welfare issues in the workplace.
The Seminar Day is relevant for NASUWT members holding the following positions within the Union:
- Health and Safety Workplace Representatives
- Local Association Health and Safety Co-ordinators
- Federation Health and Safety Co-ordinators
- Health and Safety Training Officers
- Workplace Representatives
- Local Association Secretaries
- Federation Secretaries
- National Executive Members
- Any member with an interest in Health and Safety issues
Delegates will have access to a combination of keynote speeches, good practice seminars and Q&A sessions, all of which offer training and practical assistance in providing support to members.