Teachers' Pay Scales in England and Wales
Listed below are links to the relevant pay scales of all teachers in England and Wales:
- Maintained Schools Teachers' Pay Scales - pay scales for all teacher and school leadership posts in maintained schools in England and Wales, including London and the Fringe.
- Residential Establishment Teachers' Pay Scales - Basic pay grades for teachers who work in residential special schools fall within the scope of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
- Soulbury Teachers' Pay Scales - current and previous years pay scales for persons employed by local authorities on Soulbury terms and conditions, including: educational psychologists; principal educational psychologists; assistant educational psychologists; educational improvement professionals; trainee educational psychologists; and youth and community service officers.
- Local Government Services Teachers' Pay Scales - pay scales for persons employed by local authorities, including teachers working in nursery settings;nursery employees working directly with children in classrooms up to the age of seven; nursery employees working with children attending a special school;nursery employees working with children with statements of special educational needs; schools’ retained employees; technicians; and social workers.
- Sixth Form College Teachers' Pay Scales - pay scales for teacher and leadership posts in Sixth Form Colleges and the London and Fringe Area Allowances.
- Youth & Community Workers Pay Scales - pay scales for youth and community workers. Pay increments will not be affected and employees who are contractually entitled to move up a point on the relevant pay spine in September 2011, will continue to do so on the basis of the existing salary structure.