2012 Teaching Today Media Specification
Initial enquiries about advertising space within Teaching Today should be emailed to Sharon Childs at email@example.com
Teaching Today is:
• A 36-page, A4, colour journal.
• Distributed five times per year to 250,000 members’ homes.
|Advertising rates|| Size specifications
Price Bleed (w x h) Trim (w x h) Type (w x h)
|Full page||£3,400||216 x 303||210 x 297||200 x 287|
|Half page (landscape)||£1,750||216 x 155||210 x 149||200 x 139|
|Quarter page||£900||111 x 155||105 x 140||95 x 139|
Inserts: £66.25 per 1,000
All advertising and insert rates subject to the addition of VAT.
Inserts should be delivered to:
Precision Colour Printing Ltd
Haldane, Halesfield 1
Inserts should be delivered to PCP by the dates marked in the schedule below as ‘Printers’.
- Artwork should be formatted for Apple Mac and supplied on CD-ROM or via ISDN (call or email for details).
- Quark Xpress 6 or less or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator CS files.
- Hard copy proof required as fax.
- All fonts should be included.
- Images to be supplied as CMYK tiff.
- No jpgs or pdfs; no spot colours.
House of Commons, House of Lords, libraries, colleges and university education departments, student unions, national educational organisations, regional and national newspapers, radio and broadcasting houses, trade unions, Directors of Education and Chief Officers in local authorities.